WARNING: LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK. VERY DISTURBING AUDIO ABOVE.
In 1967, a German scientist wanted to figure out why people had nightmares. To conduct this experiment, he took 40 people of all ages and hooked them up to monitoring machines. He then injected them all with a sleep inducing drug, along with a drug he created which made people speak whatever went through their brains- conscious or unconscious While they slept, the scientist recorded their brain activity, and placed recording devices near each person’s mouth so that he could essentially record their dreams.
When the volunteers awoke, only one person reported to having a nightmare. The scientist disregarded all the other volunteer’s tapes, and focused on this one person’s tape- a young boy no more than 8.
What the scientist heard on this young boy’s tape is terrifying and essentially made the scientist leave his practice. We have the recording here.
will someone listen to this and tell me what it is im scared and to much of a wimp to listen to it
wait SOMEONE DO IT I WILL PAY YOU
*reblogs in order to listen to it during the day in a room full of people*
OH MY GOD
oH MY GOD I NEARLY WET MYSELF
MY EARS! FUCCCCCK! I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS IN MY HEAD ANYMORE!
First food gifset, something I’d like to try: Balloon Chocolate Bowls (x)
Collecting these because no one understands their genius. They make me want to go to school.
my favorite one: That is Mahogany!
You have to air it out somehow.
It’s giveaway time, my fellow Hylians, and the theme is The Legend of Zelda.
Four weeks from today (Sunday, April 14th), I will select FOUR winners from a random sequence generator, based on whoever reblogs or likes this post. The first winner will get first choice of a prize and so on. The last winner is stuck with what’s left, but I mean… any Zelda prize is better than no Zelda prize, amirite?
- Triforce Items T-Shirt (you get to choose the size and color of black, green, or silver)
- Manga Box Set
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Twilight Princess Fabric Wall Scroll
Da Rules (Grumble, Grumble):
- THERE ARE NO RULES. (I’m lying; I just felt like being dramatic)
- If you win, I will announce it and message you. Your ask box must be on. You must be willing to give me your address. You must reply within one week or I’ll choose another winner.
- I will NOT let a “giveaway blog” win.
- I genuinely do not care how many times you reblog this. They’ll all count. So will likes.
- You do NOT have to be following me to win, because I’m not an asshole.
- I’ll ship anywhere. Anywhere. If you live in Antarctica, I’ll ship there, and I might even include penguin treats.
That’s it. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.